|Help me get enough points to buy a premium membership! you can also deposit here points for comissions|
This is my favorite videogame scene of all time. Defeating that Moblin in such an epic horse fight and with that fanfare playing as Epona rises… Orgasmic. Twilight Princess man… Hope Zelda U has even more epic stuff than TP
I'm most of the time a silent guy. I love Legend of Zelda games. why' well for many reasons:
1. they are the best games ever (you know, ocarina of time is considered the only perfect game in all the damn history)
2. ThE stories are amazing, none of thame are the same as the past one, my favorite one ( and my favorite game) is Majora's mask one. OMG that story is so amazing, almost all my stories are based on this game's message.it's dark and epic at the same time, and it's sad also, I swear I almost cried whith this game, if u haven't played it, WTF are you waiting for? go and play it you asshole XD. But of course its not as dark as twilight princess that I think it shares the first place of my favorite games with majora's mask and a link to the past ( my first videogame EVER) that story OMG it's awesome. I swear the firsttime I saw the ending I cried, yeah that scene when midna is going back to his worl while the mirror is broking and you know you will never see her again eventhough you almost fall in love whith her...aaa it is beautiful, another game you should place otherwise you are an asshole.
3. and the most important of all... the music....I swear I have all the soundtracks of all zelda games on my ipod. it's the most beautful music in the whole world. this music inspires me in all my stories (I'l talk about that later)my favorite pieces are:
1. song of healing (if you are depressed this song can have two different effects on you :it wil calm you down and give you redemption, or 2, it will depress you even more)
2.Tal Tal heights. here this song and it's like that tipical song that makes you almost invincible ( like the rocky theme)
3. Hyrule field theme from twiight princess. I must say, the best hyrule field theme ever ( I hope that skyward sword's will be even better better)
4. Ocean theme from the wind waker. this song make's me want to go to sail the seven seas ( this song is the responsible for my first original story an novel "The power of the ocean" which is very important to me)
5. Link and Zelda's duet. this song is beautiful...can't say more.
so yeah that's me and TLoZ. now well other things I love are movies, anime, music (specialy soundtracks those are amazing).
I don't know what the fuck I want to be, but I'm sure I'm about to discover it
What I hate are these things:
1. that people tell me things I already know (I really hate that)
3. zelda 2 the adventure of link
4 coloring,i really hate coloring stuff, I doesn't matter what I'm coloring,I always ruin it
5. math and chemistry
In total I have 10 original stories (for now) 1 is a novel, 1 is a manga one, and the rest are movies. except 1 that I still don't know which format I want to give to it ( hints so you can help me decide which format to give it: it's a "detectives" story, it only has 17 chapters,the ending is a tragic one (the only one I have)and it's a little gore, so yeah give me format ideas please)
the longest story is the manga one and 2 of the movie ones are game based.
I don't have to much friens but it's because I'm always in this "imagination" world and i'ts killing me, so I swear that IN a not so far away future I'll reveal all the damn things in my head with all the details
and well that's me. know tell me about you ....
Current Residence: Hyrule
Favourite genre of music: soundtracks
Favourite style of art: all art(except theater)
MP3 player of choice: Ipod
Wallpaper of choice: emm..a TLoZ one
Favourite cartoon character: Spiderman, Sasuke Uchiha, Son Goku, Spongebob and L
Personal Quote: "prepare,I'm gonna give it all out"